Take a photo of a map at a Theme park or University, or while traveling abroad, and turn it into a GPS navigable map! Mark waypoints and record trails on any map you download or scan. Maps automatically align themselves to North. Great for Topographical maps. Works without network coverage.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Helicopters

Hi everybody! I haven't posted to my blog here because I've recently started a business called UtahAerials. www.utahaerials.com 

Click here for details: Kickstarter campaign

My friend Scott once said to me that if he hadn't heard from me in a while, he'd get excited because he knew I was building something cool. I hope you'll agree.

This is the MAXrotor. It's been close to a year in the making, but I think it's been worth it. It combines all I've learned into one aircraft. It's primary aim is to be durable, easy to build, fly, repair, and upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you rather...