Take a photo of a map at a Theme park or University, or while traveling abroad, and turn it into a GPS navigable map! Mark waypoints and record trails on any map you download or scan. Maps automatically align themselves to North. Great for Topographical maps. Works without network coverage.

Monday, March 29, 2010

TOPODROID - UPDATE

TOPODROID UPDATE

I am starting this blog to get the word about my Android program called TOPODROID. I've had a lot of people from all over the world who have been searching for TopoDroid. Some of you are interested in getting this program I submitted in the google developer's contest in 2009. 

I want you all to know that I am in the process of fixing it and will hopefully release it soon to the public. If you are interested in this please let me know either by email or comment on this blog.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Im looking forward to see the release... I can help in developing. Contact me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used GPS Tuner on WinMo. I now own a Droid X and I am very much looking forward to offline map GPS navigator that will allow me to use custom, photograph or scanned maps. I am a game developer at Bally Technologies in Las Vegas and I'm very familiar with the software dev process. I'd love to participate in any pre-release testing if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definate fan here! I have a Garmin GPS and its been great to me, but my new HTC Desire mobile phone begs for an app that can mark waypoints! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Would you rather...